1. Hello there! We are FriendlyStock E.E (EU VAT number: EL801533989) and we are headquartered in Greece, EU. Our address is V. Panagopoulou 9, Agrinio, 30100. We provide royalty-free stock vector graphics with commercial use rights at a price everyone can afford. Individuals and businesses of all sizes use our graphics around the world. At FriendlyStock, we deeply care about the security and privacy of the personal data that is entrusted to us. This policy details how we handle your personal information if you visit our site or purchase our products and services, and how you can contact us about our practices in regards to privacy. We encourage you to read this page carefully.
2. When we say “we”, “us”, or “FriendlyStock”, it’s because that is who we are! And we run the site at https://friendlystock.com.
Personal information that we collect
- Browser and device data, such as IP Address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the website that you are visiting.
- Usage data, such as time spent on the site, pages visited / products viewed, links clicked, language preferences, pages that referred you to our site.
- We collect information when you engage with our marketing messages and when you click on links included in ads for our services. We use Google Analytics on our site to help us analyze your use of our site and diagnose technical issues.
6. We obtain personal data about you in various ways. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a person, either on its own or combined with other data. In most cases, the personal data that you provide directly to us will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data:
- If you choose to create an account, we will collect your email address, your first and last name, and a billing address.
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. If you have a company, we will also ask you to provide your company name and your VAT number (if your company is based in the EU).
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our support team, we ask for your name, and email address.
- When you respond to Friendlystock emails, we collect your email address, name, and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses.
- When you leave a comment on our blog, we collect the data shown in the comments form.
- If you submit a GDPR data access or erasure request, we may ask you for a selfie taken by you against your Photo ID document in order to verify your identity.
How we use personal information
7. We will use your personal information:
- To fulfill a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our site, like where you purchase an item from us.
- Where you give us consent, to provide you with marketing information about products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
8. We will never trade or sell your personal information. However, when necessary, we may disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Service providers like tech support services, security and fraud prevention services, payment processing services (Stripe and PayPal), etc;
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- Our professional advisors (lawyers, accountants) which are located in Greece.
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
9. We are based in Greece. Your data will be processed in Greece and the United States. Some of the recipients we discussed in section 8 above, and to whom we may disclose your personal information, are based in places like the United States, France, Ireland, Greece. We do this on the basis of this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
10. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
How you can manage or delete your personal information
How long we keep your personal information
- We can delete your account at any time but we are required to keep transaction data for up to six years for accounting and auditing purposes. We may also have to retain some of your personal information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist with investigations or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities.
- In most cases, we are able to fully erase your personal data six years post-purchase. If you ask us to do so, we may no longer be able to verify your license to use the item(s) you purchased from us. In the event you are asked by one of our legal representatives to prove you have obtained a license to use an item (such as a FriendlyStock cartoon graphic), you will have to provide your order confirmation email. Please note we can resend your order confirmation email before we complete your erasure request.
14. We automatically delete pending, failed, and canceled order data after seven days.
15. We automatically delete customer accounts that have not logged in or have not placed an order in six years. However, transaction data and download permissions are retained.
Marketing choices regarding your personal information
16. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to receiving offers or information from us at checkout), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can “opt-out” of such emails at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link.
17. You also have choices about cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
18. When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. Please see section 5 for more details on this kind of information that is collected. As mentioned earlier, much of this anonymous information is collected in order for us to be able to understand how you interact with our site so that we can improve user experience and so that we can design better products and services. We use Google Analytics for this purpose and we deploy IP Anonymization in order to comply with the latest privacy standards such as the GDPR. You can learn more about IP Anonymization here. Other cookies detect your country code and help us serve our content in your native language and currency, as well as calculate any applicable taxes. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
19. Rarely, we will use third-party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our site. For example, if you visit our site, you may later see an ad for our products and services when you visit a different site.
Information about children
20. Our site is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years. If you are under 16 we ask that you do not use Friendlystock or give us your personal information. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the site but you will need the supervision of a parent or guardian to create an account and/or place an order. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our site.
Embedded content from other websites
When we need to update this policy
23. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
24. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
V. Panagopoulou 9, Agrinio, 30100, Greece
Last Edited on the 13th of December, 2021