The Short Version
All graphics come with our liberal Friendly License by default. This license is personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and does not expire.
- Use the graphic(s) you purchase multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You are free to modify the graphics to suit your needs without any restrictions.
- No attribution or link back is required. But if you do decide to give us credit, we will appreciate it more than words can describe!
- Commercial use: websites, banners, flyers and other marketing materials, print, video, newsletters, keynote slides, books, product packaging etc.
- Personal use: crafts, family newsletters, scrapbooks etc.
- Educational use: video, slides, classroom activities etc.
- Physical products for resale: t-shirts, mugs, prints, posters, books etc.
- Digital products for resale where our graphics have been used in ebooks, reports, infographics etc.
- Contracted work for clients.
What’s not allowed
- Redistribution: You cannot resell, relicense or give away our graphics.
- Unlawful or defamatory use: You cannot use our graphics for illegal or unauthorized purposes, to defame a person or in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about licensing, please contact us.
The Long Version
The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors and all customers of FriendlyStock.com. By using this website and/or by downloading any material, you agree to be bound by this agreement. Should you be using this website on behalf of your client(s) this agreement also applies to them.
You are not allowed to use any of our graphics without a license. To obtain a license simply purchase the graphic(s) you are interested in.
All graphics are under our signature royalty-free commercial license (Friendly License) which gives you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use them for a wide variety of commercial, editorial, personal, charitable or educational purposes. That includes creating products for resale.
You are allowed to use our graphics multiple times, in multiple own or client projects.
- You may not place our graphics, as provided or modified, on a website or any other medium for redistribution or resale
- You may not use our graphics for illegal or unauthorized purposes and/or in a way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction
- You may not use our graphics for unlawful or defamatory uses
- You may not use our graphics in a way that constitutes an infringement of copyright, trade name, trademark or service mark that belongs to a third-party
If you want to purchase graphics for your entire team of artists to access and use, please contact us. This license would simply be our “Friendly License” but for your entire team.
Memberships / Lifetime Access
Once your purchase of lifetime access membership is confirmed, we will provide you access to our entire catalog of clipart. You agree and understand that access to our website and thus our catalog may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to operate (web hosting, membership site plugins, etc.). You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against us when there are reasonable delays in the access to our website and/or catalog.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership, and/or access to our website, and/or clipart catalog, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Lifetime Access is for the lifetime of this website’s existence (FriendlyStock.com). If for any reason, we should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to our website and/or clipart catalog terminates.
The contact details in your account must be accurate. Your license is invalid and unverifiable otherwise.
You are allowed to use our watermarked graphics as comp images (e.g. to showcase a project in progress to a client), but it is strictly forbidden to remove the watermarks from our products and use them in finished projects.
Trademark / Logo
You are free to use our graphics to create logos which won’t be trademarked. But you cannot use our graphics as a logo or part of a logo if you intend to pursue a trademark. That is because other FriendlyStock customers can purchase the same graphic for use in their projects.
You may not copyright our graphics themselves but you can copyright a larger work you created that you have used our graphics in/that our graphics are only a small part of/that our graphics are not the sole or main reason the larger work you created (a book for example) would be purchased.
Delivery of graphics
Our graphics are made immediately available for download after successful collection of your payment. We also email you a copy of your purchase that includes download links. Should you have any issues downloading graphics after having successfully placed an order, please contact us and we will send your files some other way.
Availability of graphics
We do not force a limit on downloads. You may download a graphic you have purchased multiple times for as long as that graphic remains available on our website.
We guarantee the satisfaction of all our customers. Please contact us if you are unhappy with your purchase. In the highly unlikely event we cannot make it right we will issue a full refund.
Our graphics are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Your use of our graphics and other assets is at your sole risk. We do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of our graphics available for purchase or free download. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or other tangible or intangible losses.
Personal information and privacy
Termination of use
In case we go to court and we win that court’s decision, you agree to reimburse us for any legal fees and costs incurred during this legal process.
Computer viruses or connection problems
We thoroughly scan all files we make available for download with various antivirus software. Therefore, it is extremely unlikely for a computer virus to sneak past our quality control processes.
However, in such an unlikely case we cannot be held responsible for any harm caused to your computer systems by computer viruses that may have been transmitted while accessing our website and/or downloading our products.
We are not responsible for any incomplete or corrupt copies of files that you may download from our website in relation to internet connection problems.
If you think that we have harmed your copyrights with any of our illustrations or content please contact us and we are going to investigate the case thoroughly.